Why Choose MTC?
When choosing a music school, consider these factors:
- Do the teachers hold bachelors or masters degrees in music, theatre, or education?
- Are the teachers employed by the school (not contractors) with full background checks?
- Do the teachers specialize in teaching children?
- Do the teachers document your child’s progress?
Curriculum and Outcomes
- Does the school have an academic director and curriculum?
- Does the school offer year-round performance opportunities?
- Does the school have a track record of producing excellent musicians?
Customer Service and School Environment
- Are the school’s administration and owner available to speak with you 7 days a week?
- Does the school provide an exceptional social experience?
- Does the school have a clean, safe, comfortable facility with WIFI and social areas?
At Music Training Center, the answer is “Yes” to all of these questions! Our schools provide quality music and performing arts education to more than two thousand students each week. To provide the highest quality of education and service to our families, we employ degreed musicians and school administration staff who are fully supported by ongoing academic coordination. Teachers use well-established curriculum and document progress regularly.
Students and families enjoy an exceptional social experience at MTC, collaborating in music classes, rock bands, a cappella singing groups, and musical theater productions, socializing in our schools, and attending social nights and performances in our theaters year-round.
First Notes Baby/Toddler music classes
Pennsylvania: Main Line • Merion • Narberth • Wynnewood • Penn Valley • Gladwyne • Ardmore • Haverford • Bryn Mawr • Villanova • Montgomeryville • Great Valley • North Wales • Lansdale • Chalfont • Blue Bell • Malvern • Paoli • Frazer • Exton • Downingtown • West Chester • Conshohocken • Lafayette Hill • Plymouth Meeting • Roxborough
About Music Training Center