Summer Camp Policies
- Camps are planned to take place in-person at our schools, however in the event of a significant re-emergence of the pandemic or other public health emergency or related circumstances beyond our control, camp rehearsals and performances may be modified to include in-person, online, or a mix of in-person and online rehearsals and performances. This determination will be made by the school and may be adjusted before or during the camp in response to regional conditions.
- Students must comply with safety measures for any in-person activities, which may include wearing a properly-fitted mask of a type approved or specified by MTC, distancing, hand washing, temperature checks, meal protocols, and other measures as may be determined by the school and state and federal guidelines. Current safety protocols will be emailed to parents prior to each camp.
- Due to our small camp size (max. 15 to 18 students per camp depending on location), we have limited ability to provide refunds and credits for withdrawals.
- Withdrawals prior to May 1, 2022 will be refunded less a $200 per-camp withdrawal fee. Withdrawals between May 1 and May 31, 2022 will be refunded less a $300 per-camp withdrawal fee.
- Beginning June 1, 2022 tuition is non-refundable and cannot be credited, carried forward to future seasons, or transferred to other activities, for any reason including but not limited to the school’s determination of in-person vs. online rehearsals and performances or to the content of the camp as necessitated by adverse conditions beyond the school’s control including Covid-19 or other public health emergencies, government mandates, civil unrest, power outages or climate events, or due to changes in student’s summer schedules, changes in teachers/directors, assigned roles, role gender, line counts, ages or genders of other students, schedule conflicts, or if the student is dismissed from the camp or if their role is reassigned to other students due to lack of preparedness, attendance or behavior.
- Tuition may be transferred to another summer 2022 Theatre Camp with 14-day notice before the camp start date and subject to availability of other camps. Tuition is not transferrable to private lessons, classes, or other activities. There will be no tuition refund, credit, carry forward, or application to other activities if a transfer request cannot be accommodated.
- Exceptions to the refund policy will be granted at the school’s discretion only in the event of documented long-term illness or injury that prevents participation for the remainder of the summer season in both in-person and online camps. In the event an exception is made for this reason, 50% of tuition will be credited towards future use and may be applied to classes and lessons through June 12, 2023.
- If a camp is cancelled entirely by the school with no option provided to continue the camp online or at a nearby alternate location, tuition will be refunded in proportion to the number of completed camp days.